Elder Austin J. Johnson

Elder Austin J. Johnson
Elder Austin Johnson has been called to serve in the Marshall Islands Marjuro Mission of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and invites you to share in his adventure! "You will know at the finish line."

Monday, March 27, 2017

05 March 2017: The Power of Women

After having a lesson about the power of the "Daughters of God" on Sunday I want to express my gratitude to all the women and powerful daughters of god in my life. Each and every one of you is special to me and I thank you for your examples and your love. Especially a shoutout to the powerhouse of the family, my Mom. She is such a big inspiration to me on Christlike love and service to others. She also makes a mean chocolate sauce! Also a shoutout to my sister for showing me her love and for her example of standing up for others at school and being a true example to me of "the believers". As well to all my aunts, and grandparents. You all are incredible people. I love you all and thank you for your prayers and your love.

Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment