Elder Austin J. Johnson

Elder Austin J. Johnson
Elder Austin Johnson has been called to serve in the Marshall Islands Marjuro Mission of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and invites you to share in his adventure! "You will know at the finish line."

Monday, March 27, 2017

26 February 2017: Love the Gospel

Mom,

Hello! This week was a little better than the last but still kind of dragged. We should hear about transfers soon so we are excited about that! I am really gonna miss Hansen. He was a great companion. But who knows we may just stay together everything has been a little blurry since the president has been gone. So Sis. Larkin is still being checked out in hawaii and has asked for our prayers. So pres Larkin lost his passport so now he is in Australia because he got kicked out of wherever he was at. We did splits again this week so I was able to work with Elder Kendrick again for 24 hours. We were both so happy. Kinda like a father going to see his son again. And that is exactly what it was. Believe it or not, I am gaining weight! I am amlost 180 pounds! Dreams can come true!

Too many times I have recounted the blessing of being born into this gospel. Especially after studying election. Such a powerful concept. I have been studying the BOM every day and I wanted to do the most hardcore study I have ever done. To prove it I am only in Alma 5!! Haha but I am learning so much! I love this gospel!

Sorry to hear about the washer. As I have learned, no machine can be as thorough as hands ;). This mission has really taught me how to work as well as to stop complaining. Holy cow a bunch of humbling experiences!

Thank you for the new package, for the everyday love and support. Your prayers are truly felt as I am out here trying to bear a "pure testimony" (Alma 4:19)

LOVE ALWAYS


Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment