Elder Austin J. Johnson

Elder Austin J. Johnson
Elder Austin Johnson has been called to serve in the Marshall Islands Marjuro Mission of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and invites you to share in his adventure! "You will know at the finish line."

Monday, March 27, 2017

29 January 2017

Hey Mom!

So eventful morning sorry for the delay, we got in a car accident. Nothing major but we do have to get a new car. Haha my mission is so unique, huh? I am fine and no injuries on me. I am doing great I love Ajeltake. It is really slow but I have learned to enjoy it. I love Elder Hansen. He is a pro at cooking and I have gained 10 lbs already! He makes a lot of homemade pizza and cinnamon rolls! Yeah I do hope I can go back to ALAP or have someone use them if they open it back up again, but we will see. Thank you for the quote! I love them! I also got your package and your letter so THANKS SO MUCH! 
Love ya. 


Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment